« All Events
Babywearing Twin Cities – Carriers & Coffee
October 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0
- Carriers & Coffee 10-12pm (Roseville Library, 2180 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, 55113)
- Babywearing has given me free hands to enjoy coffee/tea. Join us at the Roseville library! We’ll start off at the attached Dunn Bros coffee shop and then head over to the children’s section where story time will be happening from 10:30-11. If the weather is nice, we may meander to the outdoor children’s garden connected to the children’s library (it’s completely fenced in and only accessed through the library).
- Interested in learning about pouch slings? Find your best fit and you might go home with one! If you ever find one you’d like to donate, we would love to have it to spread the love for pouch slings.
- Robbinsdale ECFE Fall Party 5-7pm (New Hope Learning Center, 8301 47th Ave N, New Hope, 55428)
- Babywearing has given me the opportunity to party with other caregivers while keeping my baby close enough to kiss! Babywearing Twin Cities will have a table at the Robbinsdale ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) Fall Party. Come say hello!